Friends, my Editing with Elements eclass, the one I’ve been working on for weeks, is done. Done! Is there a sweeter word? Today, I think not, and I am smiling so big right now.
The idea for an Elements eclass came to me last summer, and it’s been a long road from there to here. It took me several tries to actually get this class off the ground. First it was a dying laptop working against me for months, backups failing, losing all of the work I had done not just once but twice, and then a sense of total dejection. It was so complete that I wasn’t sure I would ever want to try again, much less finish; it felt like every time I tried, something bad would happen.
But halfway through February, I sat down and made finishing it a priority. I wanted to do this class because I think any artist or blogger could benefit from a little photo editing know-how. And thanks to your feedback, I got the push I needed to start and finish. And I have to say the lessons are better now than they were the first time around. Clearly things happen for a reason! Also, third time’s the charm.
So, what’s Editing with Elements about? Here’s a few details:
- It’s a self-paced, photo editing eclass using Photoshop Elements.
- It’s a class for absolute beginners. We’ll start with the basics and build up your knowledge of both the program and photo editing.
- There are 20+ lessons utilizing a mix of video, photos, and text. All told, there’s about 3 hours worth of video learning.
- Since it’s a self-paced class, all of the material is already posted on a private website.
- You’ll have access to everything for six months. This way, you can really learn around your schedule.
- And of course, I’ll be right there with you to answer any questions you may have.
Thanks for being there for this journey!