My birthday’s this weekend, and I kind of almost forgot about it. I know, for shame. At what age does that become okay? Also, at what age does it become inappropriate to give your family hints about what you really want for your birthday? Not saying I’ve done that, of course, just curious for curiosity’s sake. And possibly future reference.
But now that I remembered it’s my birthday, I decided to go window shopping. Aren’t these lovely? I don’t know if Bead Soup is the culprit, or if I’m just lusting after gems, but I’m all about facets and angles and lines right now. And because I’m greedy, I want them all, how about you?
- Summertime Star Chart Print by elisemahanfineart
- Sunstone Necklace by PoleStar
- Worth Quote Large Print by ppck
- Brass Chevron I Triangle Necklace by sonofasailor
- Libra constellation necklace by jacquelinefouche
- Sterling Silver Honeycomb Hexagon Necklace by ShopClementine
- Diamond by megamyers
- Amethyst Geometric Facet Art Print by thepairabirds
- Herkimer Diamond Ring by lumafina