Loving :: Valentine Freebies
I love a good freebie, and with Valentine’s Day coming up in a week, there are some really fun ones around.
Ordinarily, I’d pass them right by. Not that I have anything against Valentine’s Day, but it’s not a holiday I usually celebrate much beyond saying “Happy Valentine’s Day!” Still, a lot of Valentine freebies I’ve come across are so stinking cute, I had to share a few favorites with you. I’m particularly smitten with the DIY Valentine Popcorn Party. A movie party like that is just begging for The Princess Bride, don’t you think? (Wuv! True wuv.)
All of these freebies also inspired me to come up with my own – I’ll share that one on Valentine’s Day, so check back next week!
What favorite freebies or printables have you come across lately?
- Simple Valentine’s Banner from Simple As That
- DIY Valentine Popcorn Party from Eat Drink Chic
- Sweet Straws from Papermash
- Made with love tag from eighteen25
- Free Printable Card from McLaughlin Designs
- Kiss Me and Carry On card from 74 Lime Lane
- Photoshop/Elements/GIMP Arrow Brushes from me!