Loving :: Cobalt
I know I don’t work for Pantone (and there are many reasons why that’s true), but if I did, there’s one color that I would have fought to include in the Fall 2011 Palette. And that color is cobalt blue.
Can you blame me? Look how vibrant and lovely it is. I flipped back through the past few seasons, and the closest Pantone came to a cobalt was more teal than anything else. But looking ahead, guess what’s included in Spring 2012? Sodalite Blue, a strong, bold blue. As much as I wish it was a fall pick, it’ll give me something to look forward to after the holidays.
If you could pick a color for Fall 2011, what would it be?
- A: Stingray Leather Silver Cuff Bracelet by UNEARTHED
- B: Mini inkwell with pen by honeyandbee
- C: Druzy Titanium Ring by AstralEYE
- D: A Color Study in Blue Embroidery Hoop Art by sometimesiswirl
- E: Carly Chair with Cobalt Blue Frame from Crate & Barrel
- F: Pyramid Lock Envelope Clutch from ASOS
- G: Helara Pump in Cobalt Suede from BCBG
- H: Cobalt Blue Art Glass Bowl by UneekGlassFusions
- I: Double-cloth townhouse trench from J. Crew
- Digital layout by me, available at Freshly Hued