|Photo and palette by me|
Good things that happened this week:
* The waiting is over, and everybody’s health is A-OK!! I cannot tell you how infinitely relieved I am about this.
* My ebook, An Artist’s Guide to Pricing, hit the 1,100+ downloads mark. Not only is that awesome, it’s all due to readers like you. You all have been talking and I can’t even tell you how amazed (and flattered!) I am by that. Thank you!
* I got over my fear of WordPress and website hosting, and have started learning how it all works. I’m even beginning to understand CSS! Look at me, being all technical.
* Babies were born!
* I have new items made and photographed.
* My niece and nephew sang me a Happy Easter song they made up (just switch out “birthday” for “Easter”, then sing Happy Birthday).
* I broke down and bought a new external hard drive (the old one was full), and backed up my files. I can now breathe easier that the majority of my stuff is safe.
* I realized I don’t mind brown when it’s not the dominant color I see.
* I didn’t injure myself. It’s the little things.
What good things happened this week for you?